Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WIND!!!

So today was my one day off for the week! It was well needed. I got to clean my house and relax. But that isn't why I am writing this blog.....I just want to vent about living in Idaho. Oh my goodness, today was the worst weather I could ever imagine....ok maybe I am be over dramatic. But the wind here is miserable!! It got up to 60 miles per hour today, and I did my hair so cute, it didn't stay that way for long!! UGH!! HEHE! I just have to keep telling myself that it's the best living in Idaho, because I am with the man I love, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! :) Ok that was my vent for the week! it was good to get out!! I just hope we get some nice calm sunny days here soon! I really want to go camping and play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment