Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Myo

So tonight Pablo and I went to a ward party for cinco de myo! I was a little nervous because we just started going to this ward on Sunday and so we really don't know anybody very well! But I had a blast. The people are so easy to talk too! We sat at a table where one of the guys went to Mexico for his mission, so him and Pablo were able to talk about food and stuff like that! And I just kept conversation with everybody! There was also a salsa contest, so Pablo and I made some salsa before the party and were very confident we would do well! The salsa was delicious, but so were alot of the salsa's that were brought! We didn't win a prize...:( ! HEHE! It's ok! THey also had a pinata, although it only got through about 4 people before it was broken open, and then there was a mad rush to the candy! After the pinata we played an intense game of musical chairs, Pablo and I actually did really well, we also got out at the same time! Ey Ey Ey!! HEHE! But we had a blast, I wish I had pictures to show! We met a couple who were from Maryland, so Pablo had a lot to talk about with them, we plan on getting together this Saturday! I am super excited! I am really glad that we are meeting married couples and making friends! I have never done anything for cinco de myo and I am happy to say that this was an awesome way to start my cinco de myo tradition! HEHE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! I saw a link to your blog on Adams and thought I would say hi. Glad you guys are doing well and love being married! It's the best.

    ReplyDelete