Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick and Wrong!!

So I really didn't want to put this up! But Pablo thinks it's so funny and gross that he thinks it's something that should be put on a blog! Anyway, so Pablo and I were getting ready to head to the gym, and out of no where he sees a pimple on my stomach, it was really gross, but he wanted to pop it, I know this is really gross! Anyway, he proceeded to pop this really gross pimple, and when it finally popped it was so ready that the puss came flying out and it hit Pablo right on his glasses! So that is when I fell to the ground in laughter! It was quite funny! But totally disgusting at the same time! Pablo started freaking out in discust, but later laughed about it as well! Anyway, Pablo thought that would be something worth putting on a blog! Hope all is well everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Dang, you guys have an EXCITING life!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats super funny! Nate likes to pick my pimples too, I think its kinda gross. Oh the wonderful life of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you have a blog! That's awesome! Looks like you are just so happy, and that married life is treating you wonderful :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I have to admit 20 years of marriage and I have yet to pop a pimple on Uncle Eric. Disgusting I say!!!!!
    I am excited that you have a blog.
    Love ya, hugs.

    ReplyDelete