Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just thought I would come and tell a little of what I am thankful for this time of year, and all throughout the year. I am so thankful for the family that I have been married into! I couldn't have asked for better parent in laws or cousin in laws or sister/brother in laws. They have treated me as part of the family from the very beginning! I am also very grateful for my immediate family! I am so far from them right now but they are always there for me, and we talk often! I am so grateful for my husband! He is always there to encourage me and bring me up! He is my best friend and eternal companion and I am so grateful for him in my life! I am grateful for the gospel and temples! I am grateful for the knowledge of eternal families! Right now I am most grateful for my little baby! She/he (but I think she :)), has already brought me so much joy and happiness and I can't wait to hold her in my arms! Today is going to be a great day full of celebration, I will post pictures soon! Love you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment