Sunday, November 13, 2011

Changes, Changes, and more Changes

Because Pablo and I have had some major changes in the last few months I decided that I should start blogging again. I know how much my mom would appreciate that! :) Anyway. Pablo and I finally graduated from BYU-Idaho in July and have moved back to Virginia for good. We are both very excited to start this next chapter in our lives. We were both very blessed to recieve good jobs very soon after returning to Virginia. I recieved a full time job at a preschool not far from where we live. I work with some great women, and love being able to teach young children. As for Pablo he recieved a maintance job in DC, he has a little bit of a commute, but he enjoys it. About a month after returning home we recieved some very unexpected news. Pablo and I discovered I was pregnant. We were very surprised, but excited as well! The Hernandez side of the family is going to be welcoming 3 new additions within the next 6 months, and we couldn't be more excited. The Black family has also gained a new addition to our family. Kim was married in October, and we are blessed to have a new brother in our family. I am so grateful for family and the blessing that God has put on this earth to be sealed for all eternity. As our family expands I pray that we can continue traditions, and grow closer all the time. Although I am far from my family, I am grateful for the advances in technology where we can communicate face to face whenever we need too or want too! I love my family! And miss them everyday, but its a blessing seeing them whenever we need too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You look great! We are expecting a little boy too.

    ReplyDelete