Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 months have past.....

I decided that I am a horrible blogger! I want to be good at it. So much has happened these last three months, we had Halloween, Thanksgiving and we moved back to ID and started school. I am going into preschool education and I am loving my classes. All but 2 have to do with children and it has been so fun. Pablo is getting closer everyday to graduation. He is so excited!! We are not very fond of the snow here, it has been SO cold. But we have enjoyed being in our new place and decorating it. I work at JB's as a waitress and have enjoyed that. Pablo and I are both trying to get into shape again, we sort of lost it while in VA, but I am doing competitive basketball and I am loving getting back into the sport, although I lost a lot of my skills! HEHE! And Pablo is playing indoor soccer. We both go to cycling every Tuesday and Thursday, so little by little we are getting there! :) So because I haven't posted for so long I have TONS of pictures. So I am just going to let you see an over view of our lives!! :) The pictures kinda go backwards, oh well!













1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I especially like the Halloween costumes,
    hope classes are going well <3 you guys!

    ReplyDelete