Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tag: Me and Him



What are your middle names? Mine is Nicole and Pablo's is Daniel


How long have you been together? Well We dated for 2 years before we got married and we have been married for 6 months! So we have been together for 2 1/2 years! Wow that is a long time!


How long did you know each other before you started dating? HAHA! Well Pablo and I met in January 4 days after coming home from his mission, I saw him a couple times at single adult activities from then till like April! He got my number in like March. He didn't ask me out until May, But he was worth the wait.....definitely!!!


Who asked who out? He asked me out....over text I might add.


Whose siblings do you see the most? I do, I have 3 he has 1


Do you have any children together? Not yet, we are thinking in about 2 years.


What about pets? Not yet, we want a dog eventually, I want a Maltese poodle, Pablo wants a mini bull terrier.


Did you go to the same school? Not before we got married. But now that we are married we are going to the same school.


Who is the most sensitive? That would most definitely be me!! I am so much more sensitive compared to him it's not even funny!


Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? driving from Utah to Virginia, the first time it took 3 days the second time it took 2! It's a fun drive, when I am with my hubby!!


Who has the worst temper? I think it's safe to say that Pablo has the worst temper.


Who does the cooking? Lately I cook more than Pablo does, but when we were in Idaho I would say he did more of the cooking! He would always have dinner ready when I would get home from work! He is so sweet!


Who is more social? I think Pablo is more social. I don't make friends real fast and so because we have been moving around a lot these last few months I haven't been too social!


Who is the neat freak? I think we are both really clean. We have our dirty moments but it never lasts long! We don't like clutter or having a messy house!


Who is the most stubborn? We are actually very equal in this area. We are both very stubborn and it's just hard to ever get either one of us to say we are wrong. We just have to agree to disagree.


Who hogs the bed? It really depends on the night. And we never really have a problem with bed hogging, just blanket hogging.


Where was your first date? For our first date we met up at Potomac Mills. We hadn't seen each other for a couple months, But we met up there, ate at Chilli's and then watched Spider Man 3 with a couple friends. Pablo also bought me a red rose to end the night! It really was a great first date!


Who has the bigger family? Me, I have 6 Pablo has 4


Do you get flowers often? Not really, Pablo has gotten me flowers a couple times, but that really isn't his thing.


Who eats more? Pablo eats more, but that is OK, he is a growing boy! :)


Who sings better? I do, but he tries! =)


Who does the laundry? I do, We usually fold them together, but I get it started. I like doing the laundry.


Who is better with the computer? I would say Pablo, I am not really that good at all.


Who drives when you are together? Pablo for sure. He hates not being in control of the car.


Who picks where you go to dinner? It's usually quite a funny conversation. Pablo starts out by saying, where do you want to eat? I say well I think here or there sounds good, then he says OK, then a few minutes later he says well what about here, and I say yeah that sounds great, then a few minutes later he says somewhere different, and then he just gets so hungry that he goes to the closest restaurant that we talked about! HEHE!


Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? hmmmm... With both of us being so stubborn it's a rare occasion when either of us admit we are wrong.


Who wears the pants in the relationship? It really depends on the situation, but I think usually it's got to be me! :0


Who eats more sweets? I have no problem admitting I am definitely the sweet tooth.


Who cries more? That would be me! I have only seen Pablo cry a hand full of times, the last being our wedding day.


Who wakes up earlier? ME....Pablo is definitely NOT a morning person.


What's your best day together? I would have to say our wedding day so far! Best day ever!


Where did you honeymoon? We like to say Washington DC


Favorite date night? We don't' really have a date night, we just randomly go out on dates. I love it!


Favorite TV show to watch together? Cake Boss, Ghost hunters, basically any reality TV show! We just love watching TV together, we aren't huge movie people, mostly just TV! But I think Cake Boss is our favorite, Pablo always tells me to call him Buddy when we are baking! HEHE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment