Friday, June 5, 2009

A fun Thursday!!



So yesterday was a very fun day! After work Pablo and I headed to the gym! And let me tell you I have been slacking off way bad at the gym lately but yesterday I worked my butt off! Well not really.....It might take a few more trips to the gym in order to work it all off! HEHE! Anyway, My legs have been hurting all day today, but I love it! It's a good hurt! So back to my way fun day yesterday! After the gym Pablo made me a fabulous dinner! We wanted to grill some chicken! But we don't have the money to buy a grill right now! So we just baked it! It was still so good though! After dinner we went to our friends house, Samm and Toby! I had a blast! We played the game Settlers of Catan! It was so much fun! Pablo and I took last place but it was still alot of fun! Around 11:30 Pablo and I came home and thought we would have a little snack before bed, well we got a little out of control! HEHE! It was the best night! I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment